6 nights/7 days itinerary in Iceland
Summer Solstice in Northern Iceland
for 2 adults
The northern coast of Iceland is home to some of the country’s most dramatic landscapes, something that draws people to year on year. This journey not only showcases the best Icelandic nature, but also the geological power of the earth itself. The lengthy days of the summer months mean that the days are longer for the adventures to last. The northern peninsula of the island is the perfect place to try kayaking and fishing for those thrill-seekers or the Super Jeep tours for sightseeing for the novice. This can be personalised to create a memorable experience but the helicopter tour over Iceland’s Golden Circle and snorkelling with Whales will stay with you long after you have returned home. Where else can you experience nature like this?
- Glide over the Golden Circle on your private helicopter tour and marvel at the power of earth’s geological changes
- See the country being split apart by the exposed tectonic plates that are visible in the Þingvellir National Park
- Marvel at the beauty and power of the geysers at geothermal fields where hissing steam vents and erupting Strokkur geyser every 10-minutes
- Taste delectable champagne on the top of Eyjafjallajökull
- Swim with Icelandic Whales with a snorkelling experience off the northern coast
- Choose and customise your adventures at Deplar Lodge, from fishing to kayaking to super jeep tours
- Experience the revitalising effects of the thermal waters at the Blue Lagoon
- Take a sunrise yoga class overlooking the Icelandic landscape in the Fljót Valley
Reykjavik Konsulat Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
Konsulat Suite | Including Breakfast | 2 Nights
Once a grand department store at the heart of Reykjavik, the Reykjavik Konsulat Hotel is a contemporary Icelandic institution and ideally located to venture into the capital city. The contemporary and comfortable interiors are a welcome refuge after a day of exploring. The family run GOTT restaurant is renowned for its flavourful gastronomy that use the freshest Icelandic ingredients to craft perfect comfort food.
Grettir Suite| Full Board | 4 Nights
With its charred timber exterior and grass covered roof, Deplar Farm is settled in the vast North Icelandic landscape, ready for guests when they wish to explore the Fljót Valley. A place that embraces the adventure and the surrounding nature with vast floor-to-ceiling windows throughout allowing the endless summer sun to illuminate your stay. Customise your stay to be a wellness focus or something fuelled with adrenaline for a truly personalised stay.
*Price shown does not include flights