3 nights/4 days itinerary in Italy
Exploring the Italian Riviera
for 2 adults
Travel to the glamorous Italian Riviera, an area of natural beauty known for attracting a wealth of exclusive visitors. Exquisite views await your every turn as you travel through the charming harbours and villages of this outstanding destination. You’ll enjoy the famous culinary delights of Italy, feasting on freshly caught fish and local sweet wines, fuelling your explorations of the clusters of brightly coloured houses, and steep coastal cliffs.
- Enjoy a luxury private transfer to the Belmond Hotel Splendido, an enchanting hotel nestled in the hills, high above the dramatic coastline
- Spend half a day with your private driver and guide, sightseeing in Portofino, one of the most exclusive destinations on the Riviera
- Visit the church of San Giorgio, containing relics of England’s patron saint, famed for his dragon-slaying skills
- Feast on fresh fish in the quaint village of Camogli, and explore the streets of coloured houses, embellished with sea-shells
- Trek across the picturesque cliffs of Cinque Terre (‘Five Lands’ in English), visiting villages such as Vernazza and Manarola, steeped in the customs and traditions of the old fishing communities
- Visit vineyards and Enotecas specialising in the sweet wines naturally grown in the area from the Sciacchetrà grape
- Use your leisure time to further explore the resort town and yachts of the wealthy visitors, or walk into the hills for outstanding panoramic views
Belmond Hotel Splendido
Nestled in the strikingly beautiful hills of Portofino, Hotel Splendido is the perfect base for your Italian Riviera adventure. Situated in a 16th Century monastery once home to Benedictine monks, the hotel has welcomed an array of sparkling visitors throughout the years, from Hollywood legends, to European royalty. The magical setting is enhanced by a variety of world-class restaurants specialising in local cuisine, and expert spa treatments taking inspiration from the botanical Mediterranean gardens.
*Price shown does not include flights