10 nights/11 days itinerary in Mexico
Surfing Secrets on the Mexican Coast
for 2 adults
You will need a group of four surf fans to explore this fantastic trip. You will be accompanied by an expert surf guide who over the course of 10 nights will use their insider knowledge to seek out some of the best surf spots on Mexico’s Pacific coast. We want your nights to be as memorable as your days; hence you will be staying in some well-chosen and unique villas over the course of the trip. You will travel between these wondrous surf spots by road transfer and even private plane. You’ll witness the most perfect surfing waves of your dreams as well as passing through authentic Mexican towns and villages. If you wish there is the option to provide a photographer (at extra cost) who can both photograph and video for posterity when you catch that perfect wave. There is no better trip for a surfing fan; coupled with Mexico’s vibrant culture and fabulous food – this makes for an unforgettable holiday.
- First stop will be Zihuatanejo for the deserted beach where you first abode lies, you’ll pick up a rental car at the airport and head for Rio Nexpa
- At Rio Nexpa your expert guide will tutor you in surfing the noted Rivermouth Point break – nearest to your villa
- Breaks at Guagua, La Tikia, Costa Azul, Loma Bonita and Troncones are all easily accessible for this first leg of your trip
- You’ll travel on to the Oaxaca region to Conejos Bay on Bocana Beach
- Days in Oaxaca will be spent surfing the waves at the renowned right point break of Barra de la Cruz as well as many other hard to find spots; courtesy of your private guide
- You’ll be residents in Huatulco for 7 nights ; when you need a break from surfing the Copalita river is nearby to explore or you can simply relax and enjoy the peaceful beachfront spot
Ola Vaquero Villa, Rio Nexpa, Mexico
3 Bedrooms | Room only | 3 nights
This stylish surf-house was designed by San Francisco based designers; Charles Lee and Americo Diaz-Obregon. It boasts a fantastic beachfront location and has 2 master bedrooms. The sizable dining area faces the surf with doors which open on to the patio where the outdoor swimming pool is creating a sumptuous daytime space segueing from inside to outside. For outside-surf activities you can take a 10 minute walk or a 5 minute drive through the Mango orchard to the neighbouring village.
Villa Escondida, Huatulco, Mexico
4 suites | Room only | 7 nights
Boasting a wonderful infinity pool and that all-important beach front access on to La Bocana beach; this is a gorgeous spot. Not only is this location perfect for surfing it also allows you to take advantage of prime sun bathing and bird watching potential. The villa has plenty of private balconies or open air living spaces so lends itself to privacy or socialising plus much of the furniture is made from local woods giving an authentic Mexican feel.
*Price shown does not include flights