4 nights/5 days itinerary in Mozambique
A Hidden Jewel in Azure Seas
for 2 adults
Welcome to Azura Quilalea, a wild and secluded castaway island, and intimate escape like no other. Located off Mozambique’s northern shores, Quilalea is one of the Quirimbas Archipelago’s collection of twenty-five untouched coral islands, fringed with white sand beaches and rich with natural beauty. Spend your days on island time as you stroll barefoot amongst the island’s towering Baobabs, enjoy romantic picnics on one of four beaches and soak in the tranquillity from your villa’s private deck. For the more active, there’s deep sea fishing, jungle walks, and not forgetting the world-class diving Mozambique has to offer. A spectacular marine sanctuary surrounds the island from colourful fish to dolphin pods, endangered dugong to humpback whales, and Hawksbill turtles that nest on Quilalea’s Turtle Beach. Pure beachside bliss, you’ll never want to leave this tiny gem in the Indian Ocean.
- Fly from Johannesburg to Pemba Airport, from there a scenic helicopter flight over the sparkling Indian Ocean will take you to Azura Quilalea Private Island
- Step back in time with a cultural tour of nearby Iro Island: experience their simple way of life, age-old traditions and fascinating ancient architecture
- Discover Mozambique’s unspoiled coral reefs learning to dive or touching up your skills at the resort's PADI dive centre
- Go kayaking in the mangroves, winding through the tropical trees on the lookout for birds and hermit crabs
- Set sail on a traditional Mozambican Dhow sailboat and watch the enchanting East African sunset, cocktail in hand
- Take the whole island exclusively for an unparalleled, dream-worthy getaway with family or friends
Azura Quilalea Private Island
Kaskazi Villa | All Inclusive | 4 nights
An exclusive private island paradise in Mozambique’s Quirimbas Archipelago, this remote hideaway has just nine seafront villas and is completely uninhabited other than guests and staff, ensuring absolute privacy. The style offers low-key, natural luxury at its best, each villa handcrafted using only local materials. A haven for marine lovers, world-class scuba diving and snorkelling is on your doorstep; guests can even swim off the beach to the pristine house reef that’s teeming with tropical fish.
*Price shown does not include flights