Follow an exciting route around the Scandinavian capitals, exploring Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki, via a variety of exciting eco-friendly trains through the countryside, and breath-taking river cruises down the fjords. Begin your journey in the historical city of Copenhagen, soaking up the bright lights of Tivoli World and wandering the medieval streets and canals. Cross the North Sea on the DFDS Seaways, and wake up the next morning to the hustle and bustle of Oslo, where you can discover attractions such as the Opera House, the Holmenkollen Ski Jump and the Viking Museum. Travel via Myrdal and catch the famous Flam railway, rolling past mountains and some of the longest waterfalls in Scandinavia, before continuing on to Gudvangen, Voss and Bergen, to truly immerse yourself in the Norway Fjords. No tour of Scandinavia is complete without the Stockholm archipelago and it’s 14 islands, before ferrying over to Helsinki to reminisce on one of the most scenic trips of a lifetime.
Get in touch
- Descend 900M on the famous Flam Railway
- Immerse yourself in Tivoli World Amusement Park on rollercoasters and rides galore
- Watch an operatic performance at Oslo Opera House, in the heart of the capital of Norway
- Hop on a cruise around the Stockholm archipelago and it’s 24,000 islands
- Try your hand at white water rafting down the rivers of Norway
- Cruise through Nærøyfjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site