Begin your self-drive adventure at Loch Lomond, you could even view the landscape from above on a private seaplane, before heading west to the coastal regions of Oban, Fort William, and the Isles of Mull and Skye. Discover Tobermory with it’s colourful houses, Dunvegan Castle and the Cuillin Mountains as well as numerous scenic hikes. Continue north and come across the white washed fishing village of Ullapool, enroute to the capital of the Scottish Highlands, Inverness, which features 14th century Cawdor Castle and the Battlefield of Culloden. Enjoy private whiskey tastings at Glenfiddich and Macallan distilleries along your journey, and pop into the Queen’s holiday home of Balmoral Castle to learn all about the family’s regal history. Your road trip also takes you through St Andrews, known for the university and the Old Course, before finishing in the majestic city of Edinburgh, where you can visit the Royal Yacht Britannia, the Castle and the Palace of Holyrood House.
Get in touch
- Enjoy a boat trip or seaplane ride along Loch Lomond.
- Immerse yourself in the west coast of Argyll and explore 18th century Inverary Castle
- Cruise around the west coast of Scotland and stop of at the Isles of Mull and Skye
- Visit Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest mountain
- Drive through atmospheric Glencoe, where the finale of James Bond’s Skyfall was filmed among other notable movies
- Sample a variety of Scotland’s finest whiskeys at famous distilleries including Glenfiddich
- Visit Culloden Battlefield and Cawdor Castle in Inverness
- Enjoy a private tour of Balmoral Castle, the Queen’s historic Scottish residence
- Discover Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Yacht Britannia and the Palace of Holyrood House, all in the country’s capital