11 nights/12 days itinerary in United States of America
Family Fun in Florida, Miami and Key West
for 2 adults and 2 children
Fun, thrills and family time make up the main components of your trip to Florida and beyond. With each day filled with magical moments and memory making, your journey from the amusement parks of Florida to the art murals of Miami and the sunsets of Key West will leave you feeling warm and whole. Whether running around Disney Land and shaking the hand of Donald Duck, or reclining onto your soft sun lounger on Miami beach as the kids become protégées of Gaudi by showing signs of architectural genius in the sand, or spending golden-hour overlooking the Gulf of Mexico as you listen to the crashing waves together, each moment will be one to cherish. With days full of everything from adventure to amenity, you will stay in the West Coasts most sought-after hotels which boast phenomenal service and the ability to combine family comforts with luxurious pleasure.
- Spend multiple days fulfilling childhood dreams as you and the family have your pick of Disney Land, Universal Studios, Seaworld and other magical theme parks
- Explore the croc-filled Everglades as the sunrises over the beautiful national park
- Tee off on the Ritz Carlton’s 18-hole championship golf course, a certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- Challenge yourself on the Aquacourse 360, the unique obstacle course designed especially for the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes
- Stay at the critically-acclaimed Setai Resort in Miami with an unparalleled view of the ocean from your suite
- Lounge on the sun-soaked sandy beach or visit the Wynwood District for some art-based culture
- Explore ancient underwater wrecks and dive with tropical fish in an adventure-filled day of Reef Fishing
- Soar above the glistening coastline in a seaplane as you fly to the Dry Tortugas National Park and Fort Jefferson
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
Garden View 2 Queen Room | Bed & Breakfast | 4 Nights
Located close to Florida’s most famous theme parks, the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes Resort combines the perfect levels of family fun with impeccable service and elegant comfort. Boasting an 18-hole championship golf course and tennis courts that are used by sporting legends, a lagoon-style swimming pool and the AquaCourse 360, this hotel encourages time spent making memories outdoors with your children. The hotel also offers some of the finest cuisine found in Miami, along with sleek cocktails bars and pool-side terraces.
The Setai Miami Beach
Two Ocean View Suites | Bed & Breakfast | 4 Nights
Inspired by the Far East with its opulent design, the Setai Resort is an award-winning 5-star establishment at the forefront at Miami’s coastline. The art deco building features a rejuvenating spa offering Thémaé treatments, incredible suites with panoramic views of the city, and two distinctive eateries. As a leader in the culinary scene and offering either an enchanting courtyard setting or an ocean side view, Setai’s two restaurants offer authentic heritage dishes combined with the warmth of Asian hospitality, creating unbelievable experiences.
Ocean Key Resort and Spa Key West
Island View Junior Suite | Bed & Breakfast | 3 Nights
Situated on the slice of paradise that is Key West Island, claiming Zero Duval Street as its location and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Ocean Key Resort and Spa is comprised of three fascinating buildings. Blending decadence with notes of the tropics, each suite at Ocean Key is designed to comfort and inspire. During your stay at the resort, you are invited to watch the sun setting over the Atlantic Ocean from the festoon-decorated Sunset Pier, or to unwind in the spa before dining on the island’s best food at the Hot Tin Roof restaurant.
*Price shown does not include flights