Start this trip off in style with a four night stay in Beverly Hills, California. A city in Los Angeles, California; Beverly Hills is the epicentre of luxury with the famed thoroughfare of Rodeo Drive on your doorstep for all your shopping needs. You will be perfectly located for experiencing a taste of the Hollywood lifestyle with proximity to famed landmarks such as the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Runyon Canyon, Venice Beach and of course Disneyland isn’t too far away either. After a fun filled four days here you will fly across to Maui, Hawaii where you will stay for six nights. Maui is the second biggest of all the Hawaiian islands and particularly well known for the proliferation of stunning beaches. If you are there at the right time and lucky enough you may also be able to catch sight of migrating humpback whales off the coastline frolicking in the waters. Beaches aside; the rest of the island is particularly picturesque also offering glorious waterfalls and rainforest.
Live the cosmopolitan luxury lifestyle in Beverly Hills before jetting off to enjoy the stunning scenery of one of the prettiest parts of Hawaii – Maui.
Get in touch
- Explore the shops in Rodeo drive and The Grove; a fantastic open air shopping mall in the heart of Beverly Hills
- Take a drive and take in the scenery and huge mansions that adorn Mulholland drive before ending at Runyon Canyon to view the Hollywood sign from afar
- Take a trip to the Getty Centre and enjoy the exhibits as well as the hilltop location affording great views of Los Angeles
- You will fly on to Maui, Hawaii where you will be based for 6 nights – be sure to take in a sunset from Haleakala’s peak – the best spot for it
- Why not a hire a car and drive the famous Hana road – this boasts some of the world’s best scenery
- Enjoy a traditional Hawaiian Luau – a feast or party – the old Lahina Luau is particularly well known