Villa in The Grenadines
Villa Verina is situated in the picturesque village of Vathi, surrounded by beautiful olive groves and only minutes away from the beach. The villa offers cosmopolitan features but also retains authentic and local architectural style, creating a calm and sophisticated environment. The property is split into three buildings, providing large outdoor space but also allowing each guest their own private part of the house. Also perfect for families with little ones, as there is a children's playroom, equipped with plenty of toys and fun games. The beautiful swimming pool is located among Mediterranean greenery, perfect for guests looking for a relaxing area to chill out in.
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Sea water swimming pool
- 4 staff
- Professional standard tennis court
- 2 stand up paddle surfing boards, 3-seater kayak, and 2 canoes
- Kids playroom stocked with a generous amount of toys
- Breakfast service and one meal per day
- Personalised Quintessentially amenity:
- Complimentary dinner to taste traditional delicacies
- And more...
- Daily maid service
- Change of linen every other day
- Travel assistance and concierge service
- Please note: cost of groceries not included and number of staff depends on guest number
- Air conditioning
- Gym with weights and machines
- Satellite TV, DVD/CD
Sifnos offers its visitors imposing landscapes, picturesque settlements, beautiful beaches, old monastries, archeological museums and artisan pottery.
- Closest airport: Athens, 2.5 hours by boat or 25 minutes by helicopter
- Closest port: Kamares, 15 minute drive
- Closest town: Apollonia, 10 minute drive
- Closest beach: Vathi, on the beach