Faena Buenos Aires
Consistently voted as one of the top five hotels in Argentina, Faena Buenos Aires is loud, fantastical and unique. The signature red throughout is the backdrop to bold artwork, lavish furnishings and daring architecture. Once a grain store house, the grand building has been transformed into one of the most iconic hotels in the city. Sitting within the Luxury Hotels of the World portfolio and the flagship property for the Faena brand, you are encouraged to immerse yourself in this eccentric and bold world. Home to Buenos Aires' famous 1920s Rojo Tango dining experience, Faena is a destination that has a flair for entertainment and nightlife. The El Mercado restaurant is iconic for its modern Argentinian cuisine and the country's best wines, creating a gastronomic experience that both locals and guests can enjoy.
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast at El Mercado
- VIP welcome amenities
- Early check-in/ late check-out subject to availability
- In stays of 1 or 2 nights, 1 complimentary lunch or dinner for two
- In stays of 3 nights or more, 2 complimentary tickets for Rojo Tango show