Park Hyatt Beijing
Located on the 63rd floor and upwards above Beijing's Yintai Centre, Park Hyatt Beijing soars over the heart of the city's central business district with distant views of the Forbidden City; an ideal choice for corporate travellers and holidaymakers alike. The hotel's position at the top of one of Beijing's prestigious skyscrapers offers a certain sense of exclusivity which is enhanced by the private apartment style bedrooms. Chic, contemporary design characterised by simplicity, minimalism and functionality is paired with warm, personal service offering a peaceful sanctuary in the bustling city. This feeling of Zen resonates throughout the property, from the tranquil Tian Spa with its 25 metre pool, to the nature inspired décor in sophisticated China Bar and Grill. Beneath the property you can find extensive shopping malls, so one could spend hours exploring, shopping and dining without even venturing outside.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary one-way airport transfer for departure from hotel only, with a 3 night minimum stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi