Park Hyatt Shanghai
Sitting atop the city's highest skyscraper the Park Hyatt occupies a prime position in the heart of the Lujiazui financial district. It is also the world's second highest hotel located as it is on the 79th to the 93rd floors of the Shanghai World Financial Centre. The building itself is also incredibly eye-catching; resembling a giant bottle opener. It is well located being yards from the nearest subway station plus a 10 minutes' drive from Peoples square and 45 minutes' drive from Pudong Airport. The property features 174 rooms in muted shades of cream and brown with rain-showers, deep soaking bath tubs and heated floors in the bathrooms. There is also a fitness centre plus spa, also an indoor pool and outdoor Tai Chi courtyard. There are several different dining options including the 100 Century Avenue restaurant featuring Chinese, Japanese and Western, The Dining room focusing on European cuisine or other options at The Chefs Table or The pantry.
- Guest welcome letter upon arrival
- Early check-in and late check-out priority, subject to availability
- Welcome amenity of USD 50, 70 or 100 property credit per stay
- Room upgrade at the time of arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast credit for two guests daily
- And more...