Park Hyatt Shanghai
Sitting atop the Shanghai's highest skyscraper the Park Hyatt occupies a prime position in the heart of the Lujiazui financial district. It is also the world's second highest hotel, located as it is on the 79th to the 93rd floors of the iconic Shanghai World Financial Centre, an eye-catching building that resembles a giant bottle opener. Awe-inspiring architecture with floor to ceiling windows throughout the hotel gives way to a Zen-like atmosphere. The 174 bedrooms are elegantly designed in muted shades of cream and brown with rain-showers, deep soaking bath tubs and heated floors in the bathrooms. The sleek Water’s Edge spa offers an indoor infinity pool, outdoor Tai Chi courtyard and state-of-the-art fitness centre all with impressive views of the city. There are five bars and restaurants, including 100 Century Avenue, one of the city's best fine-dining restaurants, and the buzzy Music Room, the highest nightclub in the world.
- Guest welcome letter upon arrival
- Early check-in and late check-out priority, subject to availability
- Welcome amenity of USD 50, 70 or 100 property credit per stay
- Room upgrade at the time of arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast credit for two guests daily
- And more...