Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
Berlin is rich with history and culture and the Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin fits right in with a long history of accommodating spectacular guests and creating splendid holidays. Within the heart of the vibrant city, Hotel Adlon offers a wide array of five-star services and amenities ensuring that a holiday in Berlin is a memorable one. Many of the adventures begin with the aid of the professionals at Hotel Adlon that know exactly what to recommend for each luxury traveller. Guests can enjoy anything from historical and cultural city tours to luxury limousines and concierge services. The goal of the Hotel Adlon staff is to go above and beyond to meet every expectation of luxury travellers. The first choice a traveller must make is deciding between one of the elegant guest rooms or any of the 13 different suite styles with gorgeous views of the city of Berlin. Apart from exploring the city, Hotel Adlon invites guests to explore and experience the extensive spa, the two stylish bars and three refined restaurants, and many more facilities and services for guests to enjoy. Hotel Adlon accommodates business and leisure travellers and invites all to explore the hotel as well as the unforgettable city.
- Upgrade to next category at time of booking (higher upgrades upon availability at time of check in)
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests in Restaurant Bel Etage (additonal charge for room service)
- 80 Euro hotel credit to be utilized during stay - Not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full. Valid toward F&B (Restaurant Quarré, Restaurant Sra Bua, Lobby Bar, Minibar, Room Service) or spa services (as of minimum spend of EUR 190.00)
- Seasonal welcome amenity (usually, nuts, dried fruits and chocolates)
- Guaranteed late check-out at 2 pm, early check-in, subject to availability
- Free telephone calls (local and international)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- And more...