Hotel Santa Caterina
Where else does one wish to be when looking out over the Mediterranean than in a seaside residence that champions ultimate relaxation. The Santa Caterina looks out over the glittering waters, set into the Amalfi coast. Considered to be one of the world’s most beautiful coastlines, the Amalfi coast has been a place where travellers come to relax and convalesce. The hotel’s private beach club are an exclusive place where guests can swim, drink and unwind by the sea. For those looking to stay close to the hotel comforts and services, the Beach Club has its own heated swimming pool that has been filled with sea water for guests to enjoy. Olive graves and fruit orchards surround the hotel grounds, supplying the hotels kitchens and are used in the creation of traditional dishes with creative flair. The bedrooms and suites are all decorated in the classically Italian design and hand crafted features that give each room personality. The marble bathroom and hand painted floors reveal the craftsmanship behind the design. With sea views that can be appreciated from the balconies and terrace spaces there are plenty of private spaces to appreciate the beauty of the region. Tranquil Garden Suites sit within the hotel’s fragrant gardens and are havens of privacy and serenity.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for two guests per bedroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access for duration of stay
- High Season - Gift shopping (value up to USD 100, per stay) on all local ceramic items in boutique
- Low and Shoulder Season (March 1-May 15 & September 16-November 4) - Lunch for Two up to the value of USD 85
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability