Walk in the footsteps of Italian nobility as you walk through the halls of a once 12th Century private villa. The Palazzo Avino is now a five-star hotel sitting on Italy’s decadent Amafli Coast. In the medieval village of Ravello, there is a historical presence at this hotel that only embeds the feeling of regal refinement. With a staff ratio of two per guestroom, you can be accommodated like nobility, with every wish and whim fulfilled and taken care of. The Michelin starred dining at Rossellinis that overlooks the Mediterranean and the rest of the Amalfi Coast is an experience that will stay with guests, long after they have left. Try the Sommelier’s Table in the hotel’s unique cave known as the ‘Wine Library’, where candlelit dinners are the most romantic of affairs. Yet the Chef’s Table, seating only four guests, is a dining experience that is renowned across the Amalfi Coast. With exclusive privacy and access to the specially crafted menu, this is a culinary journey for guests to embark upon. Laid upon the most beautiful hand crafted ceramics, dishes look decadent and indulgent.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- USD 100 Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilised during stay
- Free access to the hotel SPA every day during the stay, including: hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam bath, aromatic showers (15 EUR value per person, per day)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- A complimentary departure gift
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability