Cameron House on Loch Lomond
Loch Lomond is one of Scotland’s most famous loch’s and Cameron House is a classic Scottish Resort that sits on its banks. A place where Scottish hospitality is delivered to the highest standard, guests can relax knowing they will be well taken care of. As you arrive on the Loch, either by the property’s own luxury motor cruiser, the Celtic Warrior or their Seaplane, guests can explore the area from the Marina at ease. A stay at Cameron House Hotel is not complete without visiting the Cameron Club Resort and Spa where the award-winning spa and championship golf course are ready to welcome guests. For those looking for something a little more private, there are luxury lodges that line the banks of the loch that sleep up to eight guests, which are a great place to bring the family together. This self-catered option is a great option for those looking for a getaway for isolated seclusion to focus on time with the family.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- Cruise on Loch Lomond on Celtic Warrior, once during stay
- Nip of Whisky from the Virtuoso Whisky Locker
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi