Lucknam Park has been a private retreat for over 300 years and is the perfect country escape for friends, family and loved ones to enjoy. Sitting within 500 acres of it’s own private parkland, guests are spoilt for space in this vast landscape. As you arrive at Lucknam Park, you will see the grandeur of the property as you approach the main house along the beech tree lined drive. It is a quintessentially English getaway that has been welcoming guests since 1720 and has maintained the grace and elegance of a by-gone era. 43 bedrooms and suites have all been individually designed with four poster beds and classical English décor. For those wanting more privacy, the Cottages are dotted around the estate and a place to reconnect with family and friends. The estate has a spa, equestrian centre and cooking school hosting a range of experiences for guests to enjoy. Learn to ride, culinary techniques or just how to relax the mind with the Parks dedicated and knowledgeable team.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full English Breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- A champagne afternoon tea for two set up on the Parkland. (In the event of wet weather the same will be served in the glorious drawing room.)
- Dry Floatation treatment for two - a deeply relaxing spa treatment perfect to alleviate stress, muscular aches and jet lag - perfect for those travelling from afar.
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi