Embark on the trip of a lifetime as you make your way from the rugged wonders of Patagonia down to the ice-cold magic of the world’s most remote continent, Antarctica.
Journey to the other side of the world to experience the ultimate voyage from Patagonia to Antarctica. Your Antarctic exploration will be one of constant beauty, and nature will lead you through some of the world’s most secluded spectacles to reach the wondrous wilderness of Antarctica. Prepare to experience vast and remote landscapes of ice spires, white deserts and kaleidoscopic sunsets. Wake to the magical glaciers of Antarctica glowing in the morning sun from the comfort of the luxurious Seabourn ocean liner as you make your way towards the world’s southernmost point.
Set off from the dramatic landscape of Patagonia and voyage down to the great white continent.
Get in touch
- Spend a day in Puerto Mott beneath the skyline of Chile’s snow-capped volcanos
- Wonder around the quaint and quirky city of Castro
- Enjoy a drink at the bar with panoramic views of Chilean Fjords at every angle
- Spot a penguin in Torres del Paine National Park as you stop off in Punta Arenas
- Enjoy dinner in Ushuaia; the southernmost city on Earth
- Step onto the magic of The Aitcho Islands with dancing penguins and the occasional seal
- Visit the spookily beautiful Baily Head on the south-west side of Deception Island
- Experience the colossal scale of the Antarctic landscape at Waterboat Point
- Stop off at the rugged yet stunning rocky landscape of the Falkland Islands
- Drop by Montevideo in Uruguay for a day’s stroll around the city