Discover the spectacular Kimberley Coast aboard the luxurious True North in this week-long itinerary at sea. With its imposing cliffs, tropical reefs, and famous horizontal waterfalls, Kimberley offers visitors a chance to explore some of Australia’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders. You will visit many of this region’s renowned and impressive rivers, taking the time to really explore each unique setting by land and on board the ship’s very own helicopter. Spend each day somewhere new, as you travel from Broome to Kununura, gaining a vast and encompassing overview of this beautiful region, and experiencing firsthand its dramatic scenery and wildlife. End each day back on board the boat with a sundowner in hand, a perfect place to reflect on the adventures of the week.
Your weeklong voyage on board the True North provides a perfect vantage point from which to enjoy one of the world’s most remarkable settings.
Get in touch
- Sail through the Bucaneer Archipelago, while learning the fascinating history of Koolan and Cockatoo Islands
- Witness the famous Horizontal Waterfalls, a phenomenon caused by the tides of this unique region
- Get up close and personal with Kings Cascades on board the True North
- Try your luck mud crabbing on the banks of the Hunter River
- Sip a sundowner on Naturaliste Island
- Hike up to the spectacular and remote Jackson Falls for breathtaking views
- Take in the famous Bradshaw rock paintings, Aboriginal art dating back thousands of years
- Helicopter in for a delicious picnic lunch at Eagle Falls
- Traverse the sand bars of the King George River in the True North at high tide
- Visit the Twin Falls on foot or by helicopter, to enjoy one of the most iconic sites in Kimberley