Known as the gateway to southern Brazil, this itinerary starts in the cultural metropolis of Sao Paulo, the perfect base from which to soak up the music and lively atmosphere of this South American country. Enjoy a privately guided tour of the city’s best museums and galleries, and relish in the vibrant music and dancing scene that comes to life in the evenings. Fly down to Iguassu and experience one of the world’s most beautiful natural wonders, Iguassu Falls, and stay in the luxurious Belmond Hotel Das Cataratas, renowned for its scenic position overlooking the falls and exclusive private viewing hours. Continue your journey over to the Pantanal National Park, a vast tropical wetland offering an extremely diverse array of birds and mammals, as well as 1700 species of flora and fauna. Conclude your trip in the ever-dynamic capital of Rio de Janeiro, where you can discover Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf Mountain and many more iconic sights, before heading home.
Get in touch
- Taste traditional gastronomy and discover neo-gothic architecture in Sao Paulo
- Walk along the famous trails of Iguassu Falls
- Soak up the sun from the gardens and pool at Belmond Hotel Das Cataratas
- Experience the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Pantanal
- Learn about the variety of species that in habit the largest wetland area in the world, covering 70,000 acres
- Visit Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain in Brazil’s historic capital