6 nights/7 days itinerary in Hong Kong
A City Break in the East
for 2 adults
Enjoy a trip through two of the most magnificent metropolises in eastern Asia. Known as two of Asia’s ‘tiger cities’, both Hong Kong and Singapore are exciting hubs of cultural fusion, delectable cuisine and endless innovation. Whilst Hong Kong is often thought to be the livelier of the two cities, Singapore is widely appreciated for its stunning sights and breath-taking city vistas. With just as many similarities as there are differences, these two cities thrive in showcasing cosmopolitan flare, bustling civilisation and an exciting look to the future. You’ll begin your trip in Hong Kong, where you’ll spend three nights in the heart of this mesmerising city. Pick up delicious delicacies during your guided tour through Kowloon Market before spending half a day exploring Hong Kong Island on a private tour. From here, you’ll fly across to Singapore, and experience the exquisite cuisine, cultural landmarks and majestic green skyscrapers of the city. Immerse yourself in the excitement and endless treasures of these two spectacular cities.
- Explore Hong Kong with a guided half-day tour around the island
- Come face-to-face with the lively nature of Hong Kong as you roam around the colourful Kowloon Market
- Sail across Victoria Harbour on a Chinese junk boat for unbeatable views of Hong Kong in all its glory
- Step back in time to old-school Hong Kong with a trip to Sham Shui Po market
- Take the Peak Tram up to the highest point of the Island
- Indulge your taste buds in a glass of sweet and spicy ‘Teh Halia’ in Singapore
- Explore Singapore’s vibrant and exciting neighbourhood of Little India
- Take a break from the heat of the city, and experience stunning city and ocean views from the Spice Garden
- Make your way through Singapore’s vivacious China Town
Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong
Deluxe Harbour View Room | Includes Breakfast | 3 Nights
Relax and unwind in the chic and elegantly urban setting of Island Shangri-La after a day exploring Hong Kong. Soaring high above surrounding buildings, Island Shangri-La provides sweeping views of the city’s iconic skyline. Dine in any one of the Island Shangri-La’s restaurants, and experience unforgettable cuisine from what Conde Nast Traveller calls one of the world’s best hotels for dining. Located in the beating heart of Hong Kong, with a phenomenal sixteen storey atrium, and unparalleled city and harbour views, Island Shangri-La is a stylish sanctuary from the bustle of Hong Kong.
Mandarin Oriental Singapore
Ocean View Room | Includes Breakfast | 3 Nights
Located in Marina Bay and only five minutes from the heart of the busy and bustling city, Mandarin Oriental offers the perfect luxury stay during your time in Singapore. Wake to stunning ocean views from your room, before heading out to the excitement of the city, then return to Cherry Garden for the ultimate Cantonese dining experience. From rooftop lounging to five-star dining, Mandarin Oriental is dedicated to providing a blissful break from the buzz of the city.
*Price shown does not include flights