Beautiful Paris, with its sparkling lights and magnificent architecture, combined with medieval Normandy, is the perfect twin centre to experience the highlights of Northern France. Begin your adventure in the heart of Paris moments from the Champs d’Elysee, at Le Bristol Hotel. Whizz around the capital in a retro car and take in some of the must-see sights including Le Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and the Latin Quarter, as well as the hidden gems, including traditional bistros and Montmartre vintage markets. Before continuing on, enjoy a day trip out to the Palace of Versailles where you can relish roaming the landscaped gardens and learning about the regal history of the residence. Your sojourn then takes you down to Normandy, where you will discover Seine estuaries, cobbled streets of Honfleur and Deauville, and colourful skies of which influenced many works of art. Complete your northern France trip with a private tour of the American D-Day beaches and Normandy villages.
Get in touch
- Panoramic tour of Paris in a retro car
- Visit the Eiffel Tower and view works of art at Le Louvre
- Stay at the historic Le Bristol Hotel
- Private Day Trip to the Palace of Versailles
- Discover the beautiful villages surrounding Normandy including Honfleur and Deauville
- Experience a D-Day Tour of the villages and beaches