- Arrive into Tel Aviv – your base for a night and where you will enjoy a privately guided tour of the city
- You will then move on to spend two nights in Mizpe Ramon; you will take in the burial site of David Ben-Gurion the first Prime Minister of Israel.
- Whilst in Mizpe Ramon you will also pay a visit to some of the many private family farms in the Negev area allowing you to take in more natural beauty.
- Your next stop is Negev where you will visit the Ramon crater
- The Dead sea then beckons after visiting the mountaintop plateau of Masada
- Finally you will arrive in Jerusalem for two nights where you will soak in the ancient history and enjoy the cemeteries and churches
*Price shown does not include flights