From the canals in Venice to the ancient aqueducts to the Bay of Naples and beyond, allow the waters of the Mediterranean to transport you through time.
As you travel the open seas from Venice to Rome, allow yourself to be dipped in European culture and immersed in ancient history. Whether studying the opulent design of the Basilicas or walking the abandoned streets of Pompeii, each moment on this journey will bring you closer to the days of old. Beginning each day with a new spectacular view of a fresh cityscape, step foot in 8 towns with 8 varying pasts; whether moulded by the Romans or the Greeks, the eruptions of volcanoes or the centralisation of religion. Along the way you will dine on exquisite cuisines that change with each coastline that you touch with delicacies that include Venetian ciccheti and Albanian fëgesë, each taste will be one to savour. As you return to your luxury vessel in the evenings, you are invited to enjoy the elegance of the Seven Seas Voyager at your own leisure, be it in the rooftop pool or the rooftop bar.
Get in touch
- Begin your adventure in Venice, the romantic city of canals and colourful Baroque architecture
- Visit the oldest shrine in the world which is found under the Cathedral of St. Duje in Split, Croatia
- Marvel at Roman Emperor Diocletian’s spectacular palace, complete with stunning grounds and ancient underground cellars
- Visit the most secluded section of the Gulf of Kotor as you walk around the idyllic, wall-encircled coastal town of Kotor in Montenegro
- Immerse yourself in a wealth of history as you step into Albania and visit the 7th-century baths, aqueducts and largest amphitheatre in the Balkans
- Cast your eyes over the exquisite beaches and flower-dotted coastline of Corfu
- Sip on crisp local wine as you overlook Mt. Etna in Taormina, Sicily
- Take in the evening glow of Sorrento’s colourful houses that spill over the cliffs and catch the sun as it sets over the Bay of Naples, or choose to spend the evening in the whitewashed village of Capri
- Stand at the top of the dome in the Sistine Chapel and look down at the unparalleled architecture, marbled piazzas and impressive remains that make up one of the world’s greatest cities - Rome
- Traverse the Mediterranean Sea in soothing comfort and paramount luxury onboard the Seven Seas Voyager cruise ship