Home to eight out of the ten tallest mountains on Earth, including the mighty Mount Everest straddling its border, this tiny land-locked nation is a place of mystic awe and a paradise for elite mountaineers the world over, and yet the magic of the Himalayas can be enjoyed by everyone, and Nepal has much more to offer. The birthplace of the Buddha, Nepal has a colourful and vibrant capital in Kathmandu, also known as the City of Temples, which is surrounded by lush green valleys and brimming with spice markets and bright bustling bazaars; the perfect place to introduce the culture, warmth and kindness of the Nepalese people. The elusive Royal Bengal tiger rules over Chitwan National Park, living alongside the rare one-horned rhino, elephants, and sloth bears within the jungle and down the winding river plains, making Nepal a spectacular and unique wildlife destination in its own right.
Get in touch
- Hop into a helicopter for a bird’s eye tour of the Himalayas, where you will touchdown to take a photo of Mount Everest and the other majestic peaks surrounding it
- Visit Boudhanath Stupa, recognised as the centre of Tibetan Buddhist culture in Kathmandu, accompanied by a senior monk
- Take part in a jeep safari and observe the endangered one-horned Rhinoceros and the Royal Bengal Tiger in Chitwan National Park
- Enjoy Sundowners whilst relaxing by the wild Rapti River during sunset
- Explore the magnificent Indreshwor Temple, one of the oldest and largest Pagoda style temples in the world
- Indulge in some you-time with meditation and yoga lessons amongst the lush green hills of Dhulikhel