Spend three full weeks in the beautiful country of New Zealand as you explore its highlights from north to south. Beginning in Auckland and ending in Queenstown, your journey will include top sites and activities, from boat trips and wineries to helicopter rides, hiking, and fabulous meals. With its incredibly varied landscapes, climates, and scenery, each day in this fascinating country will be different from the last, creating a diverse itinerary filled with unforgettable experiences. Your expert guides will provide useful context along the way, allowing you to get under the surface of this country, and discover each place authentically.
In addition to your active days exploring the cities, mountains, rivers, lakes, and harbours of the North and South Islands, you will also enjoy stays at some of the country’s most iconic hotel properties. Your three-week immersive journey will highlight the very best New Zealand has to offer.
Get in touch
- Spend a day exploring Auckland, New Zealand’s “City of Sails,” enjoying the scenery, markets, and cafes
- Take a day trip out to Waiheke Island, and visit some of the North Island’s best wineries
- Immerse yourself in the world of The Hobbit, with a specialised tour on the movie set of these beloved films
- Soar above two iconic volcanoes on a helicopter tour in Rotorua
- Take a dip in the peaceful thermal springs in Lake Tarawera
- Learn the traditional Maori art of flax weaving, in a class led by local artisans
- Enjoy a day in the exceedingly charming capital of New Zealand, Wellington, where you can enjoy a dynamic restaurant and arts scene
- Hop aboard the ferry set for Picton Harbour and enjoy a scenic ride traversing Cook Strait
- Spend an evening star-gazing at the famed Mt. John Observatory
- Show your adventurous side with a 4WD safari or hike through the mountains in Wanaka