You will fly into Dubai for your first stop on the Musandam peninsular, located in Northern Oman. Although in Oman, you will arrive into Dubai as this ensures the speediest transfer to your destination. The Musandam peninsular is in the shadow of the Hajar mountains and the setting of the hotel feels almost otherworldly with this backdrop leading to the Arabian sea. This is a perfect choice if you are wanting to experience something different from a middle east destination; its quite peace feels worlds apart from Dubai, for example. After 3 nights residing at Zighy Bay, Oman you will jet off to Mauritius where you will spend 7 nights. Mauritius is a volcanic island in the Indian ocean boasting beautiful white sandy beaches, botanical gardens and mountain ranges. If you are feeling active it is also particularly well known for golf and offers some beautiful fairways to play on.
Enjoy the perfect combination of Middle Eastern mountain scenery before jetting to one of the most beautiful islands in the Indian Ocean for the latter half of your trip.
Get in touch
- The Musandam peninsular offers great snorkelling; make time for an excursion to explore the fabulous colours abundant on the coral reef and the vibrant marine life
- Take a sunset cruise on Haffa bay on the peninsular; easily reached from your hotel
- If you want to explore further afield make the trip to Sabatyn village, resting on a plateau 4000 metres above sea level; the views are amazing
- You will fly on to Mauritius where you will be based for 7 nights; gorgeous beaches and scenery abound – think about hiring a car to properly explore the island
- Based in a part of Mauritius where the trade winds are perfect for wind sports. Take full advantage by trying your hand at kite surfing or hobie cat sailing?
- Mauritius is perfect opportunity to get your PADI diving certificate