From beautiful buildings in Barcelona to fiery Flamenco in Jerez de la Frontera, this 12-night itinerary will highlight the splendour of Spain.
Sun, scenery and sangria will guide you on your exciting tour and take you to the most sought after spots in the country. Whether marvelling at Gaudi’s alternative architecture, studying Picasso’s puzzling art or crouching above Salvador Dalí’s crypt, be prepared to immerse yourself in Spanish culture. With walking tours, cooking classes, sherry tastings and horse-show watching, each moment of this journey will be filled with a quintessential Spaniard experience. Your trip will also take you to some of the most established hotels in Spain including one of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’, the Gran Meliá Colón, where you will spend your evenings combining culture with comfort and paramount luxury, teamed with exemplary service.
Get in touch
- Begin your voyage in Barcelona, the home of creative masterminds, and spend the day wandering through the Dali Museum, marvelling at Gaudi’s architecture or studying Picasso’s most prized pieces
- Learn about the remarkable history of Barcelona’s four quarters on a walking tour to the Gothic, Born, Royal and Jewish corners of the city
- Put your skills to the test in an authentic Spanish cooking masterclass led by professional chefs, before sitting down to dine on your delicacies with local wine pairings
- Travel in style with a business class ticket on a high-speed train from Barcelona to Madrid
- Enjoy a delicious tapas dinner with a Spanish host followed by a relaxed walking tour around Madrids gastronomic gems
- Join your dedicated art expert in a tour around Madrid’s art scene and visit the Old Quarter for some fascinating culture
- Enjoy a show of fiery passion at the best live Flamenco performance in the city
- Embark on a full day’s excursion to Toledo with an intimate city tour including the Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue and the Santo Tome Church
- Visit the historic bull-ring, Casa Basco and Mondragon in Ronda
- Attend an exciting horse-show at the Royal Equestrian School, followed by a private winery tour complete with delicious sherry and tapas