Experience the road trip of a lifetime as you make your way down the west coast of California.
From spectacular cities to sprawling deserts, countless National Parks to white sand beaches, California really does have it all. Your journey will begin in the city of dreams (and hills) San Francisco, where you’ll embark on the great Californian road. With the roof down and the sun shining, the Golden Gate Bridge is the only way to kick off your road trip down the west coast. Once on the road, you’ll make your way to Carmel Valley; an oasis of luscious green hills, rolling ranches with vineyards, and of course some of the best wine California has to offer. From here, you’ll journey towards the west coast and spend a few nights perched on the edge of the cliff, where you’ll wake up to incredible views in an intimate setting. Finally, you’ll make your way to LA, stopping off in Santa Barbara, and ending your trip on the beach for sunset in Santa Monica.
Soak in all that California has to offer, with each day bringing new journeys, landscapes, and experiences.
Get in touch
- Cross the waters from San Francisco to the historical island of Alcatraz
- Indulge in a wine tour (or two) in the Carmel Valley
- Take a dip in the sea at Carmel beach
- Hike to the hidden beauty of McWay Falls just south of Big Sur
- Take a break from driving, and make your way up to the magical Hearst Castle
- Stop off at Morro Bay en route to Santa Barbara to see the astounding Morro Rock
- Relax and rejuvenate at the Belmond El Encanto spa in Santa Barbara
- Explore downtown Santa Monica and catch a glimpse of the iconic Santa Monica pier
- Experience scenic and spectacular coastal views from Palisades Park
- Spend a day in Venice Beach; the cultural hotspot of California