Travel through the natural wonders of Malawi, and discover the magic of south-eastern Africa, from trekking through tea plantations, to life on the lake.
Kick your trip off in southern Satemwa, where you’ll explore the luscious green hills of southern Malawi’s ancient tea estates. From here, you’ll travel up to Zomba, where the air is cooler, and the views unmissable. After your adventures through the wilderness, head towards the Mozambique border for a three night stay in Liwonde. With days spend on a game drive or a boat safari, Liwonde National Park offers beautiful scenery all year round, as well as the best bird watching in southern Africa. Finally, you’ll end your trip on the idyllic island of Likoma, which sits in the middle of Lake Malawi.
Explore the many landscapes of Malawi and you make your way through plunging hills and vast planes to the clear waters of Lake Malawi.
Get in touch
- Spend a morning at Satemwa Tea Estate, one of the county’s oldest tea estates
- Try tea-tasting in Satemwa with more than twenty different teas on offer
- Enjoy spectacular views from Zomba Plateau
- Have a go horse riding through the scenic green landscape of Zomba
- Embark on a boat safari down the Shire River for a chance to see rhinos, hippos and crocodiles
- Join in on a guided walking safari through the bush at Liwonde National Park
- Cover more ground with a game drive through Liwonde
- Soak in the sun on the secluded lakeside beach of Likoma Island
- Explore Likoma Island by foot; from its golden beaches to its bustling villages
- Wander around the majestic St. Peter’s Cathedral on the eastern coat of Likoma