From Gaudi to Michelangelo, Picasso to da Vinci and everywhere in between, this journey from Barcelona to Venice will bathe you in the wealth of art, architecture and artistic architecture that populates the European coastline.
Cruising across the Mediterranean in style, you are invited to join the Seven Seas Voyager on its quest to discover the most beautiful and historic areas of Europe. Taking you from the breath-taking buildings in Barcelona to the quiet canals of Venice, this cruise will allow you to dip your toes into several different civilisations and immerse yourself in varying cultures. Whether walking amongst the international elite in Monte Carlo, tasting locally produced thyme honey in Argostoli or wandering the steep cobble-stoned streets of Dubrovnik, each day of this adventure will bring a new experience. After packed days of exploring onshore, return to your deluxe veranda suite aboard the luxury vessel and relax on your private sea-view balcony, taking in the moment and savouring the memories.
Get in touch
- Begin your voyage in Barcelona, the home of creative masterminds, and spend the day wandering through Gaudi’s architecture or studying Picasso’s most prized pieces
- Settle down in a quaint cafe and sip on pale rosé as you people-watch in one of France’s most vibrant cities; Provence
- Visit the prestigious Monte Carlo, a compact city with a reputation for wealth, celebrity-spotting and casino culture
- Walk in the footsteps of Dante, Michelangelo, de Vinci and Machiavelli as you wander through beautiful the streets of Livorno, Tuscany
- Stand at the top of the dome in the Sistine Chapel and look down at the unparalleled architecture, marbled piazzas and impressive remains that make up one of the world’s greatest cities - Rome
- Take in the evening glow of Sorrento’s colourful houses that spill over the cliffs and catch the sun as it sets over the Bay of Naples, or choose to spend the evening in the whitewashed village of Capri
- Immerse yourself in ancient Roman culture in Taormina, Sicily, as you watch an emotive performance in a perfectly restored Greek theatre, or as you dine under the stars in the 15th century-old Palazzo Corvaia
- Wander around Argostoli and walk through the bustling open-air markets in Vallianos Square, sampling locally produced thyme honey and Robola Taussi wine
- Step inside the grandest opera house in Bari, the Petruzzelli Theatre, marvelling at the sheer decadence that surrounds you
- Visit the most secluded section of the Gulf of Kotor as you walk around the idyllic, wall-encircled coastal town of Kotor in Montenegro
- Game of Thrones fans rejoice as you visit the spectacular filming locations in Dubrovnik and enter through the intimidating defensive wall that surrounds the steep cobblestoned streets and impressive buildings within
- Conclude your journey in the canal-carved city of Venice as you row downstream in a gondola, explore the colourful market stalls and eat fresh cicchetti in idyllic cafés