Parrot Cay by COMO
Made up of over 40 cays and eight major islands, among the island chain of Turks and Caicos is Parrot Cay. Parrot Cay by COMO is a luxury resort featuring pristine waters as clear as the sky. With very little light pollution, the moon light has the ability to light up the entire island. In addition to the incredibly clear waters is the soft white sandy beaches. Explore the ocean water or the multiple infinity pools surrounding or scattered around the resort property. Unique to Parrot Cay by COMO, guests are able to wander down and explore the plantation trail. Along the plantation trail, visitors will be able to learn more about the nature and wildlife of Parrot Cay as well as the growing process of bananas and coconuts. Nature is abundant in Turks and Caicos especially on North Caicos. It can be discovered through biking eco-tours. These bike tours take guests into plantations, past sinkholes, and through settlements. Whether exploring the flora and fauna of the island or enjoying the peaceful sounds of the waves against the shore, Parrot Cay by COMO is able to fulfil every request to create the most exquisite vacation.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full Breakfast for two in room guests, in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized once per stay, (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For Two Bedroom Accommodations, a $200 USD Resort Credit, once per stay, per accommodation
- And more...