- Take a tour of the historic city of Edinburgh, and learn about its turbulent history at Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile.
- Awaken the tastebuds with a tour and tasting experience at the Scotch Whisky Experience
- Travel through Malt Whisky country where you will pay a visit to both Dewars World of Whisky, Edradour and Delwhinnie Distillery
- Wind your way through Scottish Highlands and drive through dramatic backdrops
- Pass through quaint Scottish towns and villages that are home to Whisky distilleries
- Go on the Glenfiddich Connoisseurs Tour and witness the production of one of Scotland’s most famous whiskys
- Wander through beautiful riverside villages at Aberlour and Carron, stopping to try your hand at fishing in The River Spey.
- Walk through Scottish History at Ballindalloch Castle
- Hunt for the Loch Ness Monster as you make your way deeper into the Highlands, visiting Inverness and Eilean Donan along the way
- On the Isle of Skye, take time to visit the Tlisker Distillery and Dunvegan Castle where you will see the beauty and culture that resides here
- At the foot of Ben Nevis, try more Whisky at The Ben Nevis Distillery before continuing on to Glencoe and Rannoch Moor
*Price shown includes car hire for the duration of the trip
*Price shown does not include flights