Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel
Painted pink for peace in 1918, Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel boasts a long history of vibrant holidays and star-studded guests. At the base of Table Mountain, Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel awaits luxury travellers with delightful accommodations and relaxing activities guaranteed to impress and form lasting memories. Pink facades lead to elegant colonial grandeur featuring a modern flare. The bright and open accommodations invite guests to relax, sip a cup of coffee on the sunny balcony, and enjoy the local weavings and native artwork decorating the interior of the room. Continue the relaxation in an equally as impressive setting at the Librisa Spa where Victorian era buildings house luxurious treatment rooms and plunge pools to create the most tranquil environment possible. Relaxation doesn’t just have to take place indoors, guests can enjoy first light walks where they are given binoculars to catch to awakening of Table Mountain. Visitors are also free to travel about via side car or walking tours. Return to relaxation with painting classes or yoga sessions being taught within the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel property. Ease the mind and body in a variety of indoor and outdoor activities and truly escape at Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel.
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- Welcome letter from the General Manager
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary internet access
- USD 500 gift voucher to be redeemed on a different Belmond product valued at USD 2,500 or more (applicable to bookings over USD 500)
- Fully flexible hotel or resort credit – USD 90 per room per stay and USD 200 per suite per stay