Experience a lively and multicultural metropolis, a wonder of the ancient world, and beach bliss on your adventure through Thailand and Cambodia.
Touch down in Bangkok before heading off through the mystical and magical land of Cambodia. Start your holiday stepping into the relentless energy of Bangkok, with its aromatic food, welcoming locals, and fusion of the old and the new. Bangkok is a feast for the senses, and a city that looks to the future whilst nurturing the past. After exploring the city, you’ll fly to Siem Reap and embark on an adventure through Cambodia. From waterfalls seeping through jungles to ancient hilltop temples, a journey through Cambodia is a journey through the treasures of the ancient world. Experience the unrivalled optimism of the Cambodian locals before venturing to the ‘City of Temples’, Angor Wat. Finally, you’ll head to Phuket, where you’ll end your trip on the white sands and turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea.
Enjoy ten days journeying through sheer beauty, exquisite cuisine and eastern splendour as you make your way around Thailand and Cambodia.
Get in touch
- Visit The Grand Palace of Bangkok and see the phenomenal Wat Phra Kaew
- Wander through Bangkok’s charming and bohemian old quarter of Banglamphu
- Step out in the bright lights of the city for an evening at Chang Chui night market
- Marvel at the symmetrical and spiritual beauty of Ankgar Wat in Cambodia
- Visit Angkor Thom, and wonder around Bayon Temple, Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King
- Drop by Preah Khan, and explore its extensive and subline monastic complex
- Discover the back streets of Siem Reap, and observe Cambodian city life
- Explore the many beaches of Phuket, or enjoy the privacy of Emerald Bay at Rosewood Phuket
- Head to Laem Phromthep for stunning sunset views over the cape
- Indulge in a tranquil and rejuvenating treatment at Rosewood Phuket’s Asaya Spa