Showcasing the ultimate highlights of Chile, this explorative itinerary begins up north in a complete oasis in the Atacama Desert. A region with such dramatic and vivid scenery, your private guide and driver are on hand for daily explorations to view geysers, flamingos, petroglyphs and much more. Continue down via Valparaiso to Casablanca Valley, recognised internationally for their organic viticulture, for private vineyard tours and tastings. Fly down to the banks of Lake Llanquihue, known as the gateway to Patagonia and where the National Park Route begins. Surrounded by lakes and volcanoes, try fly fishing, horse riding, helicopter excursions, and a variety of water sports, then move on to explore Quinchao Island and Ahuenco Park down in the charming landscapes of Chiloe, before continuing south to discover Punta Arenas, the pampas, Lake Sarmiento and Torres Del Paine in the depths of Chilean Patagonia. Immerse yourself in the beauty of mother nature before completing your journey in the capital of Santiago.
Get in touch
- Discover the dramatic scenery of the Atacama Desert, viewing geysers, valleys and volcanoes.
- Taste the finest white wines from the Casablanca Valley
- Try your hand at fishing and rafting on Lake Llanquihue, the gateway to Chilean Patagonia
- Discover Petrohue Waterfalls and Osorno Volcano in Vicente Perez Rosales National Park
- Bike, hike, kayak and sail your way through the pleasant landscapes of Chiloé
- Experience true Patagonian traditions at the end of the world in Punta Arenas
- Explore Torres Del Peine National Park in 4x4 private vehicles
- Try guanaco tartar and other Patagonian delicacies
- Enjoy historic city tours of Santiago and bespoke winery visits in the suburban vineyards