This twin centre African adventure takes you from a spectacular safari to a stay at a luxury lodge on Lake Malawi’s glittering water’s edge. The remote and diverse landscapes of the game-dense South Luangwa National Park await, and here you will have extraordinary encounters with wildlife, exploring the bush on foot accompanied by armed guards and superb guides. Learn about each animal’s unique tracks, the varied plant species that grow in this wild terrain and the astonishing birdlife that circles the skies above. After early mornings waking at sunrise on safari, take to Lake Malawi’s peaceful shores and spend your final days relaxing in rustic Robinson Crusoe style luxury, doing as much or as little as you please. Stay active water skiing, diving or wakeboarding, or just lie back by the lakefront infinity pool and take in the nature that surrounds. A wonderful combination of the Zambia’s wild terrain and Malawi’s majestic lake beyond.
Get in touch
- Experience an intrepid safari, walking ten kilometres daily in search of lion, hippo and leopard, following their footprints with your expert and knowledgeable guides
- Sleep in untouched parts of South Luangwa National Park moving from camp to camp on the banks of Mupamadzi River
- Enjoy divine dinners in the wilderness under Zambia’s starry skies
- Take a speedboat to secluded parts of Lake Malawi and go freshwater diving with the hundreds of species of tropical fish that live in the turquoise waters
- Go on a guided village tour and pick up some artisanal crafts at the local market
- Sip cocktails whilst cruising into the African sunset on a traditional dhow boat