This Dalmatian adventure takes you to some of the most exclusive regions of Croatia and Montenegro, whilst taking in some of the country’s beautiful scenery. Beginning the tour in Split, you will discover some of the magnificent historical sites this city has to offer, including Diocletian’s Palace and Persitil Square, dating back 1700 years. Before continuing on, enjoy horse riding lessons at the Sinj Hippodrome and learn about the Sinj Alka tournament. Over the coming days, spend your time on a luxury yacht weaving through the Dalmatian islands with your own private skipper, and learning about neighbouring islands including Hvar and Korcula. Explore some of Croatia’s most beautiful beaches and coves, visit local wineries, and wander the cobbled streets. Discovering the city walls of majestic Dubrovnik and it’s forts and towers are an absolute must, before finishing your adventure in Montenegro with a tour of the best sights, and a couple of nights at the exclusive Sveti Stefan.
Get in touch
- Horse riding through beautiful Split countryside
- Private island tour of historic Korcula
- Wine tasting at some of Peljesac Peninsula’s local wineries
- Cruising around the most secluded beaches and coves Croatia has to offer
- Experience the buzzy nightlife and discover the history behind hotspots Hvar and Dubrovnik
- Relax and enjoy the serenity of the exclusive Aman Sveti Stefan