Hotel Sacher Wien
Having opened in the late 19th century, Hotel Sacher Wien strives to keep with tradition of creating an ambiance of warmth and charm. Each of the 150 rooms and suites are uniquely designed to exemplify the 19th century influences with a modern flair. Decorated with regional art and furniture, pastel hues, and high-quality fabrics demonstrates the high-class elegance that Hotel Sacher Wien is trying to achieve. Hotel Sacher Wien is in a fabulous location to enjoy the Vienna’s highlights such as churches, cathedrals, and the opera house. All a short distance from the hotel, guests are able to explore everything Vienna has to offer without venturing too far. If Vienna becomes overwhelming or relaxation is the ultimate goal of a holiday is Austria, visit the Sacher Spa. Complete with a signature chocolate body line, luxurious beauty products from Switzerland, and cosmetics from the Caribbean, indulge in an international journey of the senses and discover tranquillity in a bustling cosmopolitan. Famous guests have also enjoyed this luxury hotel including John F. Kennedy, Indira Gandhi, and Queen Elizabeth.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full Buffet Breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests, served in the Marble Hall
- One 30min "Time-to-Chocolate" experience per room at the Sacher Boutique Spa (subject to availability and advanced appointment required)
- Complimentary one-way train ticket for up to two guests per room from/to Vienna to/from Salzburg when booking both Sacher Hotels during the same trip
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi