Hotel in Cambodia
This beautiful private island resort has ‘ethical luxury’ at its core and offers a deep connection with the environment. Built with local materials and with local hands, the design of the property has been inspired by the stunning surroundings of the Koh Rong Archipelago and Cambodian coastline. Incorporating materials such as driftwood and indigenous vines ultimately helps to blend the resort seamlessly into its natural environment. The resort also aims to preserve and enhance as much of the island’s original culture through the associated non-profit Song Saa Foundation. From saving sea turtles to creating renewable energy solutions, from facilitating local education programmes to managing waste through recycling and composting, the Foundation’s holistic approach to sustainability successfully focuses on helping local communities and protecting the environment. An ideal destination to end your Cambodian adventure, Song Saa is the ultimate place to detach yourself from the outside world and enjoy some of the best simple luxuries.
For stays of 4 nights or more, the following additional amenities will be included:
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- 1 Hour Private Yoga Session Per Villa Per Stay. Valid for Adults or Children but not both at the same time
*Peak Season Guests will receive a bottle of Champagne on Arrival.
**Two bedroom villas will receive double credits - $200 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit and $200 USD equivalent Spa Services credit (for stays of 4+ nights)
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi