Considered the first luxury boutique hotel in Copenhagen, Sanders is a modern hotel combining Danish, French, and English design influences. Attempting to create a homey vibe without sacrificing luxury, Sanders’ 54 rooms contain hardwood floors and warm coloured accents. Continuing the welcoming feeling, the food and drink options at Sanders invite guests to be themselves and enjoy their surroundings. Sanders Kitchen offers the intimate feeling of the chef conversing with the guests and a delicious yet uncomplicated menu. Guests can enjoy their dinner in a variety of places throughout the hotel. Dinner from the kitchen can be enjoyed under then night sky on the roof terrace, in front of the warm fireplace, or in the room. Any dinner can be paired with a delightful drink such as the house-made beer or wine from the hotel wine cellar. When looking for a luxury home away from home, Hotel Sanders is able to provide a warm atmosphere and personalised rooming and dining experiences.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary A la'carte Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Danish chocolates with welcome card
- Complimentary Wi-Fi