Hotel de Paris - Monte Carlo
Monaco is a lively city with so much to offer and as an icon of luxury, Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo offers a unique experience in the heart of Monte Carlo. This beautiful hotel offers world class amenities and extraordinary activities all within reach. With access to Opéra Garnier, the Casino de Monte-Carlo, and Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, luxury travellers can enjoy impeccable leisurely activities. Additionally, the hotel offers critically acclaimed restaurants recognised as a destination for decadent cuisine. Within Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo, there are two eateries to featuring gourmet gastronomy. Le Grill, sitting atop the Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo, guests are able to enjoy the breath taking views of the crystalline sea while dining on Mediterranean delicacies. Looking for a more refined menu prepared by a three-Michelin-starred chef, Le Louis XV – Alain Ducasse à l’Hôtel de Paris serves up French and Italian Riviera inspired cuisine. Furthermore, a treasure of nearly 350,000 bottles of wine sits in the exquisite wine cellar waiting to be uncorked and served to luxury travellers. Days spent overlooking the azure sea or spent dining on scrumptious cuisines are days well spent at Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental Buffet Breakfast will be served at ÔMER restaurant
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, (excluding mini bar, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free access to the Casino de Monte-Carlo
- Free access to all shuttle transfers within the resort
- Preferential rates at the Monte-Carlo golf club and the country club (tennis club)
- Free access to the Monte-Carlo beach club
- Complimentary breakfast for two daily
- Free access to the sandy lagoon and the pool at the Monte-Carlo Bay hotel and resory
- Welcome card
- VIP welcome
- And more...