The Ritz Paris
Luxury and grace are words used to describe the hotel and its rooms at the Ritz Paris. With exquisite décor and impeccable spaces, the rooms are designed with the upmost regard for glamour. Many of the rooms and suites are named after famous individuals who visited the Ritz often. Coco Chanel, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Marcel Proust are among the names of rooms and suites. Chanel made an impact on the Ritz with her passion for beauty and Paris. The Ritz Paris believes strongly in the well-being of its guests. With fitness facilitates, a sauna and Turkish bath, and CHANEL skin care products, guests will feel renewed and refreshed and possibly connected to the French fashion designer. Exceptional food, exquisite rooms, and a commitment to wellness allows the Ritz Paris to be a luxury destination. The Ritz Paris is a place where French dreams have the ability to come true.
- No set check-in/check-out time (hotel must be advised of estimated arrival time)
- Daily continental breakfast, for up to two in room guests (valid at restaurant or in-room)
- Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking
- Complimentary two-way private airport transfer (with VIP meet & greet at the airport on arrival)
- Complimentary, customised amenity, activity or service
- And more...