Six Senses Laamu
Only five degree north of the equator, you’ll find the exclusive Six Senses Laamu resort in the Maldives. Set around its own island, guests can stay in over-water or on-land beach villas with private pools and stunning vistas. With six bars and restaurants, there is everything to sate your appetite from creative cocktails to Eastern and Western cuisine prepared by top international chefs. Let the vivid colours and fascinating sea life capture your imagination on a snorkelling excursion, feel the thrill of surfing on some of the best waves in the region or simply treat yourself to an indulgent massage at the luxurious resort spa, many of which are designed for couples. With sustainability at the core of the resort’s ethos, the Six Senses Laamu aims to ensure this magical place will continue to be enjoyed and protected for generations to come.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- With a minimum 5 night stay guests also receive:
- Shoreline Beach dinner
- Sunset Dolphin Safari (Communal)
- Flavorful cuisine (organic vegetables) cooking class for two
- And more...