The original desert island escape is now the home of Soneva Fushi. Each villa within this resort provides gorgeous views of the sunrise or sunset, soft sand beaches, and cerulean waters; the only difference, each side is designed for a specific type of luxury traveller. Sunset side is for snorkellers who can see the neighbouring island, have reef access from the houses, and want to see dolphins swimming in the channel. The sunrise side is a bit more private providing uninterrupted views of the ocean looking for ultimate tranquillity and beautiful views. Indulge in dining experiences that will excite travellers as much as the azure blue waters and white sand beaches. With cuisines varying from Mediterranean and Maldivian to Asian and Japanese, excite the senses within extravagant dining locations in the tree tops of banana trees, within the lush forests of the Maldives, in a glass room over looking the ocean, or on a private island only assessable via speedboat. Between the remarkable gastronomy and superb settings, dining at Soneva Fushi is an escapade all of its own.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- With a minimum 5 night stay guests also receive:
- Shoreline Beach dinner
- Sunset Dolphin Safari (Communal)
- Flavorful cuisine (organic vegetables) cooking class for two
- And more...