San Clemente Palace Kempinski
Sitting on its own private island of San Clemente, San Clemente Palace Kempinski sits in Venice as a inner city escape. Complimentary speed boat transfers will whisk you from Piazza San Marco to the hotel in minutes. As you approach the hotel, spot the rooms and suites that overlook the lagoon set within the age-old manicured gardens. Classical elegance and luxurious décor make the bedrooms and suites retreats Venice where guests come to relax and unwind. Venetian detailing root you in a sense of place throughout that are timeless reminders of this enduring city. We recommend that you catch the sunset over the lagoon, and there is no better place to see this than from the Sunset Bar. Enjoy the Italian ritual of Aperitivo, and indulge in decadent wines and light bites to prepare you for the evening. The La Dolce Restaurant is the place to be to experience pasta and pizza, whereas the Acquerello Restaurant will serve original flavour combinations in surprising dishes. Whatever you have come to Venice to taste, the dining at San Clemente Palace Kempinski will be sure to surprise and delight.
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (Upgrade valid until Venice Suite)
- Full Breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom, served in restaurant
- USD 100 equivalent Food and Beverage credit to be utilised during stay
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfer (valid from Giardini Suite & above)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi