The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
After an extensive multi-million pound restoration, which is set to be complete in June 2018, the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park aims to reclaim its former glory, positioning itself as one of the most iconic hotels in London. With unparalleled views of Hyde Park on one side, where guests can watch as the Royal Horse Guards pass through en route to Buckingham Palace, and the sophistication of Knightsbridge on the other; the Mandarin Oriental offers a timeless and fashionable base for guests to explore London. Designed in true Victorian style, which has been overseen by the internationally renowned designer, Joyce Wang, The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park exudes elegance, style and luxury. Additionally, the newly refurbished ‘The Spa’ will offer guests a range of exotic therapies from around the world, subtly blending philosophies from the East and West. The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park also comes complete with two exceptional dining experiences, which are right on your doorstep. This includes Heston Blumenthal’s two Michelin-starred restaurant, Dinner, which draws inspiration from British gastronomy and the neighbouring royal parkland, and Bar Boulud which offers a bistro-style menu.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, valid in Bar Boulud only)
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi