When history, elegance, and modern sophistication come together, guests know The Savoy is being described. Known for exceptional service in the heart of London near the opera, ballet, and theatre, The Savoy provides exceptional accommodations, gorgeous designs, and exceptional dining and cocktails. Between the combination of English Edwardian design and Art Deco style furnishing the rooms and suites and the fine dining and inquisitive cocktails, a stay at The Savoy is an experience that luxury travellers are not going to want to miss. Each accommodation features impeccable interior design and breathtaking views of many iconic parts of London. The Savoy is among the most iconic destinations in London. Known for exquisite dining and fanciful cocktails, dining and drinking at The Savoy is another reason to stay at the hotel. Menus at the various restaurants within The Savoy feature traditional and reimaged British cuisine. Pop into the American Bar for a nightcap and enjoy cocktails from the oldest cocktail bar in London named “World’s Best Bar” at World’s 50 Best Bars 2017. The Savoy breaks boundaries in service, dining, and mixology in order to create perfect holiday escapes for luxury travellers.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full English breakfast daily for two in-room guests, in Kaspar's Grill or Thames, or via room service
- 85 GBP Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 20% off Beauty & Fitness Treatments
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability