The William Vale
Minutes from lower Manhattan and far from the ordinary, The William Vale provides a contemporary and visually pleasing escape in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighbourhood. In a city full of postage stamp dwellings, this contemporary hotel’s generous rooms — each with a balcony — make for a refreshing change. Enjoy the spectacular views of the New York City skyline from a variety of locations throughout the hotel. An unapologetic emblem of the new Williamsburg, the William Vale’s poolside cabanas and daybeds are the place to be. Throughout the summer months, enjoy this dazzling pool set high above Vale Park. Said to be the longest pool in Brooklyn, guests can enjoy not only the cooling waters but the lovely terrace providing natural shade and garden games. Another spectacular view is provided from the 22nd-floor rooftop bar. Experience all that New York has to offer without actually leaving the hotel. With unbeatable views, dine on a fabulous bar menu featuring snacks inspired by scrumptious street food. In addition, enjoy unique cocktails, rare spirits, wine, and beer within this classy and incredible space.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- Complimentary A la carte Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay ($25 max per pax / up to 2 pax per room), in Leuca Restaurant
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Business TOP speed Internet (Value $24.95 per day)