A day on Earth’s southernmost continent is every explorer’s dream; few manage to achieve it, and even fewer can say they have landed by private jet.
Enjoy a short but magical trip to this vast white wilderness, stopping for an al fresco picnic, before traversing to the summit of a nearby mountain in the otherworldly Wolf’s Fang.
Get in touch
- A Gulfstream private jet picks you up in Cape Town, before you fly over the majestic southern ocean to one of the most remote locations on earth
- Touch down among snow-capped mountains on a specially created ice runway
- Upon landing, enjoy a gentle hike to a nearby mountain base where your hosts will organise a hearty picnic overlooking the vast landscape
- Those looking for a more challenging adventure can take part in a hike to the summit of one of Wolf Fang’s extraordinary mountains
- Enjoy 3-4 hours on Antarctica’s unique landscape before returning to Cape Town by private jet